Give us the #FanFucktion
We are offering you the opportunity to send us your weirdest, nastiest, ickiest Kakos Industries (and only Kakos Industries) fan fiction, which we will then do a dramatic reading of in a Youtube video every time we break a funding goal on our Patreon after cards get charged. Our current goal is $400 per month, and you can find the first installments on our YouTube page.
- You must submit your work to us for it to be eligible, and by submitting it to us you are giving us permission to use it in perpetuity without condition.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- All of the characters in your story must be 18 years of age or older as well.
- If we select your work to read, then we will also include your name (as you submit it) in an upcoming episode of Kakos Industries. For that reason, the name you submit to us must be something we can read during the show. It does not have to be your real name, though.
- Your story must feature Kakos Industries characters and no characters from anything you don’t have the rights to. We don’t have the rights to characters from other shows, for example, so we can’t satisfy your cross fiction desires. You can invent all the characters you want, though, but you do have to give us permission to use them.
- Your submission must be 700 words or less. Short and sweet. Please. You can submit multiple works, but at most we’ll read one of them.
- Please try to keep your stories from being too violent.
- We reserve the right to make selections based on whatever reasons we want. We also reserve the right edit if we have to.
- What if I don’t know much about sex? That’s perfect actually.
- Please remember that this is supposed to be humorous. Don’t send us anything you don’t want us making fun of, and please feel free to make whatever you write just awful.
- Make us regret this.
If you've read the above rules, then please send your submissions to email@example.com.
Please share this using the hashtag #FanFucktion. Throw in a #DoEvilBetter if you're feeling it.